Thursday, February 3, 2011

Are There Any Good Massage Therapists in Trinidad and Tobago?


 My friend Jenny got into an accident the other day.  Well, it was not really an accident but I’ll say it was an accident so that I don't call her stupid.

When she told me the story it made me laugh.  I know he's going to read this so I will not share the details with you.


She had hurt her back and I could see that she was in a lot of pain so the laugh did not last long.

She explained that she visited the doctor who told her that she would have to let her back heal on its own while prescribing some pain pills.  

She was aware of the regenerative affects of massage therapy and since she had only recently returned from living many years in India, she wanted to know how to find a good therapist in Trinidad, preferably in Port of Spain.
She had a plan too, she would take a couple pain pills before then have the massage done.  By the time the affects of the pain pills wore off she would be fine.  Sound like a good idea but she needed to find one soon.

Fortunately for her, I was thinking, I had the perfect Spa.  A massage therapist. I have known for quite awhile, I mentioned the name to her.  She ran a Day Spa in Port of Spain.

She stopped me suddenly when I mentioned the name, a mean look crossed her face.  I thought that she had a sharp pain in her back.  I was wrong..

She quickly explained that she happened to call that same Spa and the receptionist was so rude to her she  hung up.  She swore that if that was the only place she could go, she will continue the pain pill regimen. 

I bet my friend would like to hear that bit of news.

So how could she find a good therapist anywhere in Trinidad and Tobago?

I decided to help her.

The story of how we found one is interesting.  I will share that with you in my next 


Visit us at Trinidad Massage Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

All spam messages will be deleted from this blog. If that is your intent please don't waste your time. Comments are moderated and only allowed if it relates to the post or massage therapy in general.