Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How I Fell In Love With Massage Therapy

It really has been too long since I posted here.

Not that my interest in marketing massage therapy in Trinbago has waned, just that there are so many pots on the fire now and some are hot.

Today I just stopped in to make a quick post because it has been too long. This is free form writing without creating a draft to present.

Promise, will only do this one time because if I don't do it now don't know when it will be done.  Hope there are no corrections writing.

Today I want to explain why.

Why this blog was started this blog was started.

More for me than for you but it may interest you. This blog has been neglected since November of last year. If you are anything like me, a quick scan and I'm outta there.

Anyway, this blog was started because I was doing a job for a Massage Therapy client.  The agreement was that I get it started and it will be maintained by them.  I would set it up then turn it over to the client. That never transpired, they did not have the skills necessary to maintain the blog themselves. There was also an issue with non payment of agreed compensation so I got left with this blog.

Finally, I decided to let it rest, the blog that is because my hands was full. It's still full but I fell in love with a Therapist, serious love.  She has no interest in maintaining this blog which I am comfortable with so I felt I could take that responsibility.  One of the things I hate is to see an incomplete project. 

Now I have a valid reason and a lot of encouragement to maintain this blog. 

Visit Massage Therapy Conference and sign up for one of their sessions. Go Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

All spam messages will be deleted from this blog. If that is your intent please don't waste your time. Comments are moderated and only allowed if it relates to the post or massage therapy in general.